1. Use a cuticle pusher to push back your cuticles and make space for the faux nails.
2. Lightly buff your nails to remove the shine and create a textured surface for the faux nail.
3. Use an alcohol wipe on each nail to remove any dust or leftover polish.
4. Find the best-fitting faux nail for each individual nail. Make sure it covers the nail bed well and doesn’t overlap with your skin.
5. Apply glue to the faux nail, place it, and hold for 30-60 seconds. Repeat for each nail. And you’re done!